Thursday, March 27, 2014

My IPhone

I was walking in PerĂº avenue and when I opened my schoolbag I saw that my IPhone was missing. I started to get sorprised, and I started to search in all my schoolbag. Then I started to remembered in what places where I have been, and I remembered that I got lunch in the restourant "PESCADITO FELIZ CON LEPRA". I went to the restourant and I ask to the waitress if she  saw an iPhone in the desk after I leave the restourant and she says the she doesnt ese nothing. I lector the restourant, Then I remembered that I went to "HELADITO FELIZ" to take an icecream, I went and I diente found nothing.
I got more nervous because the pass week I lost another iPhone and my mother will punish me I began to remembered again where I had been and I only remember the school, I comeback to the school And I ask to my teacher if she have my iPhone but she says that she doesnt have it, I put more nervous and I went to my home and I says to my mother that I lost my iPhone she got angry but at the same time I realise that my iPhone was in my pocket, and I started jumping because I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment