Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Diary                                                                                                    1838
Today in my first day of school, in class the teacher hit me because I was talking with my best friend Pepe Pedro Pablo, when I finish the day in the school I go to my work in the clothes factory, in my work I sew clothes, when I finish the work I go to my small house, on the road to my house I found some pennies and my father dont hit my because I give him the pennies that I found, in the night I can sleep thinking in my first day of school.
The next day my father told me that I can not go to school because the family lose money, because with the school I only work a part of the day, that day I only went to work at the clothes factory. Today was a bad day because I princh myself with the neadle a lot of times, the best of my day was that after the work I see my best friend Pepe Pedro Pablo to play a match of soccer and I win with Pepe Pedro Pablo, when I go to my house my father was hiting my mather, because my father was drunk.
The next day I did not go to my work because I escape of my house and I go to the river and I found a little boat and I cross the river and I see a big tree and I sleep at the foot of the tree for a long time and in a thing of a minute my father apears in front of me and hit me one, two, three times. I go to my home punished without see my friend Pepe Pablo Pedro for two days, thats days passed very slow becuse I was boried because I was working and working and working.
Today after work I went fishing with my friend Pepe Pedro Pablo, I catch the biggest fish I ever see in my life and Pepe Pedro Pablo catch a very little fish, then I go to the farm to win more money, after that I go to my house to sleep because I was very tired with all the work that I have in the day. The next day I work in the clothes factory and in the farm that day I was very tired and I go to my house to sleep in my little bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment