Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Correct Kite runner Test

20th June 1975 This morning I saw Amir sneak out of the house with Hassan and his colorful kite, and I realized how little I have in commo with my son and if I keep being so cold and distanced from him I will lose him, my beloved son, and as it is still time to repair this I thought, it would be a good idea to get know him better by watching him in the kite competition and to share the experience with him. I managed to make my way trough the crowd and I found a place where I could see a kit tournament, it was difficult but I spoted Amirs kite, I was impressed by how it was beutifully handled and how good Amir controled it, he was flying his kite with such passion and happines, I got more and more nervous and exited by every other kite that felland how Amir reached one by one. When he finally won I saw an expression in his faced that I had never watch before, joy, enough joy to feed the entire planet and I realized that I had to be able to share this moment of joy with him and support him in every thing he does, if I want to see that smile again, I realized Im very proud of my son, and from this day on I will be thatfathe i have never been before, a good carryng and supporting father.

No comments:

Post a Comment